THE ORIGINAL FARM
Looking to be part of an exciting and rapidly growing industry? The Original FARM is a provincially and municipally licensed cannabis retailer located on Vancouver Island. Since opening in April 2015, The Original FARM’s mission has been to provide safe access to cannabis, in a discreet, professional environment.
We are looking for a Content Writer Associate. This full-time position will be based out of our Hillside Corporate office. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Creative and will be responsible for a variety of duties such as:
- Writing product descriptions;
- Updating website content, including page building;
- Creating general website content;
- Editing and proofing content;
- Entering product and product descriptions in the POS, and
- Strict adherence to all policy and compliance, including The Original FARM’s internal policies, Provincial, and Federal.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Website management experience;
- Working knowledge of POS systems, Word, and Excel;
- Strong communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Previous experience in data entry;
- Strong grammar and editing skills; and
- BC Cannabis Worker Qualification.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Strong cannabis knowledge and passion;
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic IT systems and infrastructure; and
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Liberty, or in-person at our Hillside location (1633 Hillside Road, Victoria BC).