THE ORIGINAL FARM
Looking to be part of an exciting and rapidly growing industry? The Original FARM is a provincially and municipally licensed cannabis retailer located on Vancouver Island. Since opening in April 2015, The Original FARM’s mission has been to provide safe access to cannabis, in a discreet, professional environment.
We are hiring for the role of Inventory Associate. This full-time position may require weekdays, evenings, and weekends. The successful candidate will report to the Inventory Manager and will be responsible for all inventory related duties which include:
- Receiving product,
- Updating the Inventory Management System and the POS,
- Maintaining on-the-floor inventory,
- Working with all teams to manage loss prevention and quality control,
- Generating reports from the Inventory Management System, and
- Strict adherence to all policy and compliance, including FARM’s internal policies, Provincial, and Federal.
Qualifications for this role include:
- Strong understanding of the cannabis regulatory environment;
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems, Word, and Excel;
- Strong communication skills, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a high volume, high level of care, retail environment;
- Experience with proactive loss prevention methodologies;
- BC Cannabis Worker Qualification; and
- Strong cannabis knowledge and passion is an asset.
If you think you would be a great fit for our team, please submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Attention: Liberty, or in-person at our Hillside location (1633 Hillside Road, Victoria BC).