To our Valued Customers,
For the past five years, The Original FARM has delivered safe and discrete access to cannabis in a professional environment. We aim to continue to deliver the high-quality service you deserve, especially during these challenging times.
When the B.C. Provincial Government designated cannabis as an essential service, Original Farm chose to close our stores for two weeks in order to implement changes that ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
On Tuesday April 7, 2020 all our stores will reopen, five years
after we opened for the first time.
All locations will be open Tuesday to Saturday, 11:00 – 6:00
Some of the enhancements and new policies we’ve introduced include:
- Plexiglass shields installed at all checkouts
- Medical-grade air filtration systems
- Budtenders leaving every other till empty to maintain distance
- Floor decals applied to indicate 2-metre spacing between customers
- The number of people in-store at any given time will be limited (as per the province’s direction)
- The entrances to the stores and lines outside will be managed to ensure social distancing
- We will not be accepting cash
Very soon we will also be launching our new Click & Collect service, allowing you to place your order online and pick it up from your preferred Original FARM location. This will minimize the amount of time spent in-store while enabling you to browse our menu from the comfort of your home.