THE RE-OPENING PROCESS
THE ORIGINAL FARM DOWNTOWN
The Original FARM Downtown, 1402 Douglas Street, has been approved now both provincially and municipally and is weeks away from opening.
Our next steps will be our final inspection from the Liquor Cannabis Regulation Branch (LCRB) to obtain our official license. From there we will be able to order our inventory allowing us to re-open.
THE ORIGINAL FARM HILLSIDE
FARM Hillside, 3055 Scott Street was approved provincially, but Victoria City Council has decided to send the application back to Public Hearing to again engage with the community.
We need your support to re-open FARM Hillside before being eligible for final inspection by the LCRB.
• We voluntarily closed on October 17th, 2018 in preparation for legalization
• The Original FARM Hillside has operated without incident for 3.5 years
• We’ve had NO by-law fines, NO city fines and NO issues with minors
• We have retained all staff during the closure
• Closing would result in 20+ staff being laid off
• The Original FARM Hillside has donated over $250,000 to local charities
Please help us in encouraging the City of Victoria to re-open FARM Hillside.